HNN News HeadlinesNews
About HNN's News Headline Service
You can always catch the headlines from any page on our website by clicking on the News Widget located on the right-hand margin or click on the News button up top for a full page of news.
But now you can also receive a daily digest of our news headlines by email. Just fill in your email in the open fields below.
You can choose to receive emails from either category or both.
The service is free!
(FYI: Signing up for this new headline service will not affect your delivery of HNN's newsletters. You'll still receive HNN's newsletters three times a week.)
Historians in the News
comments powered by Disqus
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"