HNN News HeadlinesNews
About HNN's News Headline Service
You can always catch the headlines from any page on our website by clicking on the News Widget located on the right-hand margin or click on the News button up top for a full page of news.
But now you can also receive a daily digest of our news headlines by email. Just fill in your email in the open fields below.
You can choose to receive emails from either category or both.
The service is free!
(FYI: Signing up for this new headline service will not affect your delivery of HNN's newsletters. You'll still receive HNN's newsletters three times a week.)
Historians in the News
comments powered by Disqus
- Pollution Hurts Some People More Than Others. That’s Been True for Centuries.
- Do U.S. Strikes Send a ‘Message’ to Rivals? There’s No Evidence
- Why President Trump is probably right about the ‘ridiculous standard’ of the first 100 days
- Its location a mystery for centuries, huge Indian city is found in Kansas
- Second parchment manuscript copy of Declaration of Independence found — in England
- Rick Perlstein’s still drawing brickbats for his confession in the NYT that historians (like him) have misinterpreted modern conservatism
- “Historians are shockingly dismissive of people in ‘flyover country,’ ” says Pulitzer-winning historian T. J. Stiles
- UNC history department in uproar after a professor’s course on sports history was cancelled
- French bestseller is a dense history of France written by 122 academics
- ‘Sherlock Holmes of Armenian Genocide’ Uncovers Lost Evidence