HNN News Headlines
About HNN's News Headline Service
You can always catch the headlines from any page on our website by clicking on the News Widget located on the right-hand margin or click on the News button up top for a full page of news.
But now you can also receive a daily digest of our news headlines by email. Just fill in your email in the open fields below.
You can choose to receive emails from either category or both.
The service is free!
(FYI: Signing up for this new headline service will not affect your delivery of HNN's newsletters. You'll still receive HNN's newsletters three times a week.)
Historians in the News
comments powered by Disqus
- Most Millennials Resist the ‘Millennial’ Label
- Isis profits from destruction of antiquities by selling relics to dealers – and then blowing up the buildings they come from to conceal the evidence of looting
- China military parade commemorates WW2 victory over Japan
- New documentary explores the legacy of the 5,000 Rosenwald schools set up by a Sears magnate and Booker T. Washington
- Rare silent Native American movie of 1920s attracting a lot of interest
- AHA President Vicki L. Ruiz named National Humanities Medalist
- Historians of Color Are Revolutionizing the Narrative of ‘American Exceptionalism’
- Henry VIII voted worst monarch in history
- The Fuhrer style: Historian says press coverage of Hitler’s lavish life fueled his rise to power
- Two scholars from UT object to the Texas school's decision to remove the statue of Jefferson Davis