HNN News Headlines
About HNN's News Headline Service
You can always catch the headlines from any page on our website by clicking on the News Widget located on the right-hand margin or click on the News button up top for a full page of news.
But now you can also receive a daily digest of our news headlines by email. Just fill in your email in the open fields below.
You can choose to receive emails from either category or both.
The service is free!
(FYI: Signing up for this new headline service will not affect your delivery of HNN's newsletters. You'll still receive HNN's newsletters three times a week.)
Historians in the News
comments powered by Disqus
- The Memorial Where Slavery Is Real
- Thomas Piketty accuses Germany of forgetting history as it lectures Greece
- Greek ‘No’ May Have Its Roots in Heroic Myths and Real Resistance
- 150 years later, schools are still a battlefield for interpreting Civil War
- Where are America's memorials to pain of slavery, black resistance?
- Historian: "I don’t want my students to simply choose sides in a polemic between heritage and hate"
- Did a historian who said he’s a victim of McCarthyism get the story wrong?
- Stephanie Coontz’s work on the history of marriage cited by the Supreme Court.