Julio Pino: Kent State U. Receives Threats After Article Links Professor to Extremist Web SiteHistorians in the News
comments powered by Disqus
barry g. - 3/25/2007
This article is inaccurate. pino's department head stated that at a minimum pino wrote articles on this blog. There have been articles about pino's activities in several Ohio newspapers.
Take a look at smalldoseofreality.bloghi.com for a sampling of pino's America hating advocacy of the slaughter of United citizens.
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"