Kermit Hall: Remembered by Oxford University PressHistorians in the News
Kermit was everything one could want in an author: an accomplished scholar, of course, but also a consummate gentleman with a dry and much-appreciated sense of humor. He was a good friend who was never too busy to answer a query, recommend a reviewer, or send an email that put a smile on his editor's face. We will miss him greatly.
comments powered by Disqus
- At Brandis the Afro-American studies faculty is siding with student protesters
- NYT's Notable Books of 2015: These are the history books that made the cut
- Petition signed by 44,000 to add more female thinkers to the Politics A Level syllabus in the UK
- Most Students Have No Clue What Accurate Native American History Looks Like
- Historians Re-Enter Presidential Studies