Joshua Micah Marshall: Blogger with history background becomes Time columnist
Now he'll be writing a column for Time Magazine. His columns will appear on a regular basis (but on no set schedule) on the web. His first Time column,"Toying With Terror Alerts?" appeared on July 7.
Marshall has actually been writing for the MSM for years. His pieces have appeared in the NYT, the Atlantic, and Foreign Affairs.
comments powered by Disqus
Adam Holland - 7/25/2006
Josh Marshall has done a great job as a blogger. He deserves this job.
- Bettany Hughes interview: The historian on how Socrates would have solved Greece's problems
- U.K. Released Hundreds of Nazis After the Holocaust, Says Leading Historian
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Historians Against the War gathering signatures for new resolution to AHA on alleged violations of academic freedom in Israel
- Academic Seeks Death Certificate for Outlaw Billy the Kid