Joshua Micah Marshall: Blogger with history background becomes Time columnist
Now he'll be writing a column for Time Magazine. His columns will appear on a regular basis (but on no set schedule) on the web. His first Time column,"Toying With Terror Alerts?" appeared on July 7.
Marshall has actually been writing for the MSM for years. His pieces have appeared in the NYT, the Atlantic, and Foreign Affairs.
comments powered by Disqus
Adam Holland - 7/25/2006
Josh Marshall has done a great job as a blogger. He deserves this job.
- Number of women leaders around the world has grown, but they’re still a small group
- Say goodbye to the weirdest border dispute in the world
- Harvard acquires Thoreau's notes on the death of Margaret Fuller
- Big-time Hollywood director makes a movie about Stonewall
- Richard Rothstein says government policy created ghettos
- The Islamic historian who can explain why some states fail and others succeed
- High school senior credited with debunking book by Professor Richard Jensen
- Historians at loggerheads over the AP standards
- Bettany Hughes interview: The historian on how Socrates would have solved Greece's problems