Joshua Micah Marshall: Blogger with history background becomes Time columnistHistorians in the News
Now he'll be writing a column for Time Magazine. His columns will appear on a regular basis (but on no set schedule) on the web. His first Time column,"Toying With Terror Alerts?" appeared on July 7.
Marshall has actually been writing for the MSM for years. His pieces have appeared in the NYT, the Atlantic, and Foreign Affairs.
comments powered by Disqus
Adam Holland - 7/25/2006
Josh Marshall has done a great job as a blogger. He deserves this job.
- Craig Shirley says Ted Cruz is right and the Huffington Post wrong about Ronald Reagan’s 1980 Presidential Campaign
- Mystery at Notre Dame: A priest-historian has been forced to back off a project promoting authentic Catholic education
- William & Mary launching a gay history project
- "I teach the largest gay and lesbian history class in the country."
- Another year of declines in history enrollments