CU Professor Ward Churchill Hit With Another Allegation
A University of Minnesota faculty member said Churchill used one of her photos in a publication without permission. She added that the caption he wrote for it exaggerated the facts.
comments powered by Disqus
Vernon Clayson - 5/29/2006
Enough has been written and said about Ward Churchill and Colorado U. He has gone from being a mildy infamous fraud and plagiarist to a media icon and Colorado U. is the worse for it, we should forget him and the inept Colorado University administraiton and the American Indian groups that adopted him over all their misgivings. Watch for his next book, 'An Anglo Living As An American Indian Among Overly Gratuitous Liberals Who Desperately Wished Him To Be As Self-Advertised.' A subtitle could be 'I Fooled The Man And They Loved Me For It.'
- Decades After Trinity Nuclear Test in New Mexico, U.S. Studies Cancer Fallout
- Lawrence Of Arabia's Hand-Drawn, WWI Map Is Up for Auction
- Thousands Of FBI Documents About Civil Rights Era Destroyed By Flooding
- Ancient Egyptian Woman with 70 Hair Extensions Discovered
- Europeans drawn from three ancient 'tribes'
- Conservatives press the case against the new AP framework for US history
- Who wrote the new AP US History framework? Now we know.
- Pro-Israel groups going after federal support of Middle East Studies
- 100th Anniversary of Beard's 'An Economic Interpretation of the Constitution' commemorated
- University of Illinois Bigwig to Native American Studies scholar Jean O’Brien: Drop Dead