CU Professor Ward Churchill Hit With Another Allegation
A University of Minnesota faculty member said Churchill used one of her photos in a publication without permission. She added that the caption he wrote for it exaggerated the facts.
comments powered by Disqus
Vernon Clayson - 5/29/2006
Enough has been written and said about Ward Churchill and Colorado U. He has gone from being a mildy infamous fraud and plagiarist to a media icon and Colorado U. is the worse for it, we should forget him and the inept Colorado University administraiton and the American Indian groups that adopted him over all their misgivings. Watch for his next book, 'An Anglo Living As An American Indian Among Overly Gratuitous Liberals Who Desperately Wished Him To Be As Self-Advertised.' A subtitle could be 'I Fooled The Man And They Loved Me For It.'
- Election results are in for the American Historical Association
- Nial Ferguson warns Obama’s bet on Iran has low odds of success
- Sven Beckert’s List of the Ten Books on Slavery You Need to Read
- Jonathan Zimmerman says homosexuality is not alien to Africa
- Historian Howard Segal says the cost of paying for expensive commencement speeches is diverting funds from where they’re most needed