CU Professor Ward Churchill Hit With Another Allegation
A University of Minnesota faculty member said Churchill used one of her photos in a publication without permission. She added that the caption he wrote for it exaggerated the facts.
comments powered by Disqus
Vernon Clayson - 5/29/2006
Enough has been written and said about Ward Churchill and Colorado U. He has gone from being a mildy infamous fraud and plagiarist to a media icon and Colorado U. is the worse for it, we should forget him and the inept Colorado University administraiton and the American Indian groups that adopted him over all their misgivings. Watch for his next book, 'An Anglo Living As An American Indian Among Overly Gratuitous Liberals Who Desperately Wished Him To Be As Self-Advertised.' A subtitle could be 'I Fooled The Man And They Loved Me For It.'
- New documentary explores the legacy of the 5,000 Rosenwald schools set up by a Sears magnate and Booker T. Washington
- Rare silent Native American movie of 1920s attracting a lot of interest
- It happened in Idaho and was the largest massacre of Indians in US history, but where exactly did it take place?
- Junípero Serra’s Missions Destroyed Entire Native Cultures. And Now He’s Going to Be a Saint.
- Isis destruction of Palmyra's Temple of Bel revealed in satellite images
- Two scholars from UT object to the Texas school's decision to remove the statue of Jefferson Davis
- A history professor explains why Americans are so prone to conspiracy theories
- Now Greg Grandin has come out with a study of Henry Kissinger
- Japanese historian upends the familiar narrative of WW 2 by taking a bottom up approach, focusing on fascism from the grassroots
- Holocaust-denying historian David Irving organises 'disgusting' £2,000-a-head holiday tours of former concentration camps and Hitler's HQ so people can 'make up their own mind about the truth'