CU Professor Ward Churchill Hit With Another AllegationBreaking News
A University of Minnesota faculty member said Churchill used one of her photos in a publication without permission. She added that the caption he wrote for it exaggerated the facts.
comments powered by Disqus
Vernon Clayson - 5/29/2006
Enough has been written and said about Ward Churchill and Colorado U. He has gone from being a mildy infamous fraud and plagiarist to a media icon and Colorado U. is the worse for it, we should forget him and the inept Colorado University administraiton and the American Indian groups that adopted him over all their misgivings. Watch for his next book, 'An Anglo Living As An American Indian Among Overly Gratuitous Liberals Who Desperately Wished Him To Be As Self-Advertised.' A subtitle could be 'I Fooled The Man And They Loved Me For It.'
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- Buried at an Asylum, the ‘Unspoken, Untold History’ of the South
- New Orleans removes monument to Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?
- H.R. McMaster criticized – and not for his defense of Trump
- Yale’s David Blight is asked if New Orleans rewrite its Civil War legacy