Columnist Claims African-Americans Should Be Grateful Their Ancestors Were EnslavedBreaking News
The column, by Adele Ferguson, was published in the Kitsap Peninsula Business Journal (KPBJ) on March 13, 2006. In the article Ferguson argued that black Americans should abandon the Democratic Party, claimingf it doesn't have their true interests at heart.
comments powered by Disqus
John J Capozucca - 3/21/2006
I suggest everyone read Adele Ferguson's article with an open mind. Then decide for yourself whether "in the sixth year of the 21st century" free thought and expression should be censored or banned from the American media.
It's not a surprise that Ms. Ferguson's insightful and daring article describing the inarguable fact that the Democrats and teachers unions are "keeping your [black] children down too long already," has been spun by the politically correct elites into an article by "the columnist who thinks African-Americans should be grateful their ancestors were enslaved." Quite a metamorphosis. Just read the article compared with Andrew Bernstein's selected quotes.
Ms. Ferguson also hit the nail on the head when she pointed out that Coretta Scott King's funeral was not the time or place for America's black "leaders" (and Carter and Clinton) to bash President Bush.
Ms. Ferguson's thought-provoking and politically incorrect content coupled with her mention of God, practically ensured a public lynching by the PC elites.
God bless you Ms. Ferguson for your free thinking and courage! Thanks for reaching out to fellow Americans of color without the usual PC correct "great white father" hogwash.
I hope others appreciate it as much as I do.
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)