Columnist Claims African-Americans Should Be Grateful Their Ancestors Were EnslavedBreaking News
The column, by Adele Ferguson, was published in the Kitsap Peninsula Business Journal (KPBJ) on March 13, 2006. In the article Ferguson argued that black Americans should abandon the Democratic Party, claimingf it doesn't have their true interests at heart.
comments powered by Disqus
John J Capozucca - 3/21/2006
I suggest everyone read Adele Ferguson's article with an open mind. Then decide for yourself whether "in the sixth year of the 21st century" free thought and expression should be censored or banned from the American media.
It's not a surprise that Ms. Ferguson's insightful and daring article describing the inarguable fact that the Democrats and teachers unions are "keeping your [black] children down too long already," has been spun by the politically correct elites into an article by "the columnist who thinks African-Americans should be grateful their ancestors were enslaved." Quite a metamorphosis. Just read the article compared with Andrew Bernstein's selected quotes.
Ms. Ferguson also hit the nail on the head when she pointed out that Coretta Scott King's funeral was not the time or place for America's black "leaders" (and Carter and Clinton) to bash President Bush.
Ms. Ferguson's thought-provoking and politically incorrect content coupled with her mention of God, practically ensured a public lynching by the PC elites.
God bless you Ms. Ferguson for your free thinking and courage! Thanks for reaching out to fellow Americans of color without the usual PC correct "great white father" hogwash.
I hope others appreciate it as much as I do.
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Hitler's phone, 'the most destructive 'weapon' of all time,' sold for $243,000
- NYT features fascinating story about Ford’s fantasyland in Brazil
- Mark Zuckerberg issues manifesto on the future of Facebook that rests on insights of Israeli historian Yuval Harari
- Migration To Americas Came in Waves, According to Big Data
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans