History News Network: Where teachers-in-the-know (and hundreds of thousands of others) go to find out the history behind the stories in the news. It's free. It's timely. It's credible.
Says Eric Foner: "I find the History News Network indispensable for keeping up with new publications and new interpretations, and keeping track of debates over history, in both its academic and public forms, throughout the world."
Join HNN's growing list of members! We receive more than 10 million hits a month.
To join HNN sign up for our free newsletter! (We do not sell, loan, or share the email addresses of subscribers.)
About HNN's Newsletters
HNN dispatches three newsletters a week:
To unsubscribe from HNN's newsletter, click here.
Changing Your Email Address
If you want to change your subscriber email address just send us an email indicating your old email address and new email address: Email us by clicking here.
comments powered by Disqus
- Biographer of a Progressive reformer says it's odd reading stories about inequality in the news every day
- Dutch sociologist says that what is new about mass killing is that we’re embarrassed by it
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Convicted felon Conrad Black has a new book out
- German Historian: Rich Greeks Evade Taxes Since 1830