History News Network: Where teachers-in-the-know (and hundreds of thousands of others) go to find out the history behind the stories in the news. It's free. It's timely. It's credible.
Says Eric Foner: "I find the History News Network indispensable for keeping up with new publications and new interpretations, and keeping track of debates over history, in both its academic and public forms, throughout the world."
Join HNN's growing list of members! We receive more than 10 million hits a month.
To join HNN sign up for our free newsletter! (We do not sell, loan, or share the email addresses of subscribers.)
About HNN's Newsletters
HNN dispatches three newsletters a week:
● Monday Original articles published by historians on HNN
● Wednesday Breaking News & Historians in the News
● Friday Roundup of articles on other sites
To unsubscribe from HNN's newsletter, click here.
Changing Your Email Address
If you want to change your subscriber email address just send us an email indicating your old email address and new email address: Email us by clicking here.
comments powered by Disqus
- Black Delegates at GOP Convention at Lowest Level in History
- Richard Moe calls on Obama to make Utah's Bears Ears a national monument. Bears Ears?
- What History Says About Donald Trump’s Convention Speech
- Rep. Steve King doubles down on white supremacy claim
- Does Melania Trump know what plagiarism is?
- Daniel Pipes: “Why I Just Quit the Republican Party"
- Jill Lepore attended the GOP convention
- Ramsay Cook died in Toronto on July 14, after a brief battle with pancreatic cancer
- Adam Hochschild says he met the ghosts of his own work at a recent visit to the multiplex
- Colleges are implored to teach their own history