Soviet repression memorial vandalised in BelarusBreaking News
Research done by historians and archaeologists at the beginning of the 1990s indicated that tens of thousands or maybe hundreds of thousands of innocent people were killed in this part of Minsk in the 1930s-1940s.
A special governmental commission said these people were the victims of Stalinist repressions.
The memorial complex has been vandalised several times before.
comments powered by Disqus
- Voting opens soon for the leaders of the OAH in 2017
- A team of science historians are attempting to re-create recipes from sixteenth-century alchemy texts
- David Kennedy recalls his dinners with President Obama
- When Kellie Jones Wanted To Study Black Art History, The Field Didn’t Exist. So She Created It Herself.
- Michael Honey: The 60’s activist turned historian