Soviet repression memorial vandalised in Belarus
Research done by historians and archaeologists at the beginning of the 1990s indicated that tens of thousands or maybe hundreds of thousands of innocent people were killed in this part of Minsk in the 1930s-1940s.
A special governmental commission said these people were the victims of Stalinist repressions.
The memorial complex has been vandalised several times before.
comments powered by Disqus
- German Historian: Rich Greeks Evade Taxes Since 1830
- UK teaching "invented" history as EU propaganda, says Cambridge professor
- The move accelerates to show that black people have a history
- Eric Foner says he insisted on his MOOC on the Civil War being free
- Ellen Schrecker backs “National Adjunct Walkout Day” as a brilliant tactic