BYU professor thinks bombs, not planes, toppled WTC
comments powered by Disqus
Arnold H. Pulda - 11/17/2005
This is just garbage, but despicable, pernicious garbage. This crackpot concludes "Muslims are (probably) not to blame for bringing down the WTC buildings after all." Hmmm: who, exactly, then, were "to blame?" Who, I wonder, flew those planes into the WTC towers? I have a funny feeling that, next, we are going to read about the 20,000 Jews who called in sick that day.
- 93-year-old former Auschwitz guard charged
- Martin Amis’s ‘Zone of Interest’ Makes European Publishers Squirm
- Urban Outfitters Features "Vintage" Red-Stained Kent State Sweatshirt
- Americans know surprisingly little about their government, survey finds
- Do You Have Snippets of the Star-Spangled Banner?
- ‘The Power Broker’ Turns 40: How Robert Caro Wrote a Masterpiece
- How historian Shlomo Sand "stopped being a Jew"
- Columbia University Releases Eric Foner’s Civil War MOOCs. It's Free!
- Historian Geoffrey Ward tells CBS: Fox News would have ‘loved’ to show FDR with polio ‘at his most helpless’
- Eric Hobsbawm is remembered as a polyglot of a kind that's vanished