BYU professor thinks bombs, not planes, toppled WTC
comments powered by Disqus
Arnold H. Pulda - 11/17/2005
This is just garbage, but despicable, pernicious garbage. This crackpot concludes "Muslims are (probably) not to blame for bringing down the WTC buildings after all." Hmmm: who, exactly, then, were "to blame?" Who, I wonder, flew those planes into the WTC towers? I have a funny feeling that, next, we are going to read about the 20,000 Jews who called in sick that day.
- Now it can be told: The weakening of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 is the crowning achievement of GOP partisans who detested the law
- Japanese textbooks may sanitize history, but comic art books don't
- Novels About Real-Life Women Are Saving Forgotten History
- Rubio becomes the first Republican presidential candidate in 2016 to admit US must confront “painful” history of racial discrimination
- CNN documentary focuses on “Nixon’s Own 9/11"
- Historians Against the War gathering signatures for new resolution to AHA on alleged violations of academic freedom in Israel
- Academic Seeks Death Certificate for Outlaw Billy the Kid
- Murderer of historian of Czech Jewry goes on trial
- Election results are in for the American Historical Association
- Nial Ferguson warns Obama’s bet on Iran has low odds of success