BYU professor thinks bombs, not planes, toppled WTC
comments powered by Disqus
Arnold H. Pulda - 11/17/2005
This is just garbage, but despicable, pernicious garbage. This crackpot concludes "Muslims are (probably) not to blame for bringing down the WTC buildings after all." Hmmm: who, exactly, then, were "to blame?" Who, I wonder, flew those planes into the WTC towers? I have a funny feeling that, next, we are going to read about the 20,000 Jews who called in sick that day.
- Stanford historian uncovers the dark roots of humanitarianism
- Historian hailed for offering a history of the culture wars
- Scholars to set the West straight about "Apocalyptic Hopes, Millennial Dreams and Global Jihad"
- Why Eugene Genovese’s 2 sentences about Vietnam went viral in 1965
- Historians named to the 2015 class of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences