BYU professor thinks bombs, not planes, toppled WTC
comments powered by Disqus
Arnold H. Pulda - 11/17/2005
This is just garbage, but despicable, pernicious garbage. This crackpot concludes "Muslims are (probably) not to blame for bringing down the WTC buildings after all." Hmmm: who, exactly, then, were "to blame?" Who, I wonder, flew those planes into the WTC towers? I have a funny feeling that, next, we are going to read about the 20,000 Jews who called in sick that day.
- Historians gloss over too many unpalatable truths, Antony Beevor says
- Historian shares his own experience with mental illness
- Daniel Pipes calls the rulers of Iran "madmen" on official Iranian TV
- A Professor Tries to Beat Back a News Spoof That Won’t Go Away
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?