BYU professor thinks bombs, not planes, toppled WTCBreaking News
comments powered by Disqus
Arnold H. Pulda - 11/16/2005
This is just garbage, but despicable, pernicious garbage. This crackpot concludes "Muslims are (probably) not to blame for bringing down the WTC buildings after all." Hmmm: who, exactly, then, were "to blame?" Who, I wonder, flew those planes into the WTC towers? I have a funny feeling that, next, we are going to read about the 20,000 Jews who called in sick that day.
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"