The Most Narcissistic Generation Was Born Between These YearsBreaking News
tags: Millennials, narcissism
People born between 1988 and 1994 — so-called “millennials” — are the most narcissistic generation ever.
At least that is their view and the view of both their parents and grandparents.
Not that the label sits well with them, new research finds.
Mr Joshua Grubbs, a millennial himself who led the research, said: “Millennials and older generations agree that millennials are the most narcissistic. They just disagree to the extent of the narcissism.”
People in the study rejected the idea that they were arrogant, excessively self-centred and vain: “Millennials generally object when the ‘narcissistic’ label is applied to them—it feels like a putdown.The only people that found the label acceptable were people who are actually narcissistic—and research shows there are very few of them.”
Instead, millennials tend to think of themselves as ‘individualistic’.
comments powered by Disqus
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Civil War’s legacy hangs over a plaque honoring Confederate soldiers
- Confederate statues still stand in rural Virginia
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz