History's worst designs?Breaking News
History may be written by the victors, but we ignore the losers at our peril. At least, that's what Sweden's Museum of Failure will have us believe.
Displaying around 80 examples of failed products, businesses and ideas -- from Coca Cola's ill-fated "Coke II" to the infamous Sony Betamax -- the newly opened museum celebrates modern history's most notorious flops. ...
The collection even features Donald Trump's discontinued Monopoly-style board game, "Trump: The Game."
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Squanto meet Pocahontas in London?
- Thanksgiving: Early Colonists Ate Turkey... But Also Horses, Rats And Snakes, Archaeologists Say
- Sources: McMaster Mocked Trump’s Intelligence at a Private Dinner
- The JFK assassination files lead back to Seattle
- Princeton investigates its connection to slavery at a two-day symposium
- Why being a historian is about so much more than producing displays for museums
- Historian Says Textbooks Have Shaped Our Attitudes On Race
- Heather Ann Thompson says what went on at Attica is worse than we thought