Protesters comparing Donald Trump to Hitler demonstrate outside US embassy in LondonBreaking News
tags: Hitler, election 2016, Trump
Dozens of activists turned out to express their distaste for the President Elect, waving signs that read: “No to racism, no to Trump”.
The group, who appeared to be calling for the election result to be overturned, branded Mr Trumps campaign “the most racist election campaign in generations”.
The group which organised the protest, Stand Up to Racism, said their action was aimed specifically at Mr Trump’s claim that he would ban all Muslims from entering America, calling it “dehumanising”.
comments powered by Disqus
- State lawmaker files bill to remove Virginia's Robert E. Lee statue from U.S. Capitol
- Massive Data Project Will Help People Identify Enslaved Ancestors
- U.S. Democracy Experienced Biggest Drop In 40 Years
- New Fox Series: Bill Clinton's Scandals
- Thailand drops royal insult charges against elderly historian
- Robert Caro says he’s reached 1966 in his next book on LBJ
- AHA asks members to "Help Protect the Census"
- Sports Historian Explains Why She Wrote that the NCAA is the Modern Jim Crow
- Ibram X. Kendi says "The Heartbeat of Racism Is Denial”
- Historians Call Trump’s ‘Sh*thole’ Comment "The Most Openly Racist by a President in Decades"