Missouri woman builds slave cabin to bring community togetherBreaking News
SEDALIA, Missouri -- An old cliché runs through the center of this town. The railroad track still separates the mostly black part of Sedalia from the mostly white. And it is on the black side, that a white woman built a slave cabin, complete with cotton crop.
It has not gone over well.
“That’s like building a concentration camp in an all Jewish neighborhood,” one man said.
comments powered by Disqus
- Fake News and Fervent Nationalism Got a Senator Tarred as a Traitor During WWI
- Debunking Viral Story, Art Historian Says ‘Allah’ Does Not Appear on Ancient Viking Garment
- Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think So
- Thank This Man For Your Last-Minute Halloween Costume
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian
- Historian discovers early Reformation writings “hiding in plain sight”
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea