Hitler had a secret disabled younger brother, historian claimsBreaking News
Adolf Hitler had a disabled younger brother who died of hydrocephalus when the Nazi dictator was three years’ old, a historian has claimed.
Florian Kotanko said he has discovered documents proving that Hitler had a secret brother who died seven days after his birth after suffering from a build-up of fluid on the brain.
Mr Kotanko claimed that the discovery raised the possibility that at the age of three, Hitler was aware of his mother’s pregnancy and could have been influenced by the possible memory or knowledge of his disabled brother.
comments powered by Disqus
- Fake News and Fervent Nationalism Got a Senator Tarred as a Traitor During WWI
- Debunking Viral Story, Art Historian Says ‘Allah’ Does Not Appear on Ancient Viking Garment
- Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think So
- Thank This Man For Your Last-Minute Halloween Costume
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian
- Historian discovers early Reformation writings “hiding in plain sight”
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea