JFK's love letter to his mistress is up for saleBreaking News
Before the days of "Netflix and chill," people had to hand-write their desires for one another -- even presidents.
A four-page love letter written by John F. Kennedy to his mistress is being auctioned.
"Why don't you leave suburbia for once — come and see me," the letter said, ending with a plea, "Why don't you just say yes?"
The note, which was penned in October 1963, never made it to the intended recipient, who is thought to have been Mary Meyer, the President's mistress.
comments powered by Disqus
- Barbara and Karen Fields discuss their new book, "Racecraft"
- What’s Antifa all about? Mark Bray explains.
- Historian Keisha N. Blain tells the story of black nationalist women in her new book
- War or Peace for North Korea: A call for Action by Historians for Peace and Democracy
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield