African American History Museum Will Mention Sexual Assault Accusations Against Bill CosbyBreaking News
tags: National Museum of African American History, African American History Museum, NMAAHC
Did the National Museum of African American History and Culture buckle under pressure after several of Bill Cosby's accusers expressed their displeasure at finding out that items celebrating Cosby's career would be on display at the new museum?
Possibly so, because now although the items will still be on display, the museum now says that it'll show the good and bad of Cosby.
Earlier this week, the New York Times reported that an exhibit honoring Cosby's achievements would be on display in the new museum, which is slated to open in September. But accusers also wanted the museum to recognize the fact that allegations of sexual assault and drugging play a role in Cosby's life, also.
comments powered by Disqus
- 20 years since America’s shock over Clinton-Lewinsky affair, public discussions on sexual harassment are changing
- The Trump Presidency: Year One
- From presidential nominee to freshman senator? Romney would make history if he runs.
- From King George IV to President Trump, The Fat Men Who’ve Ruled The World
- Here’s How One Family Prepared for Nuclear War in 1954
- Steve Bannon says historian Walter Russell Mead was the inspiration for hanging Jackson’s picture in the Oval Office
- A historian is helping students register to vote
- Pension report shows that a historian continues to be the highest paid pensioner in New York State education system
- Ibram X. Kendi’s NYT op ed drew a strong response
- Andrew Roberts says Trump might even win a second term