African American History Museum Will Mention Sexual Assault Accusations Against Bill CosbyBreaking News
tags: National Museum of African American History, African American History Museum, NMAAHC
Did the National Museum of African American History and Culture buckle under pressure after several of Bill Cosby's accusers expressed their displeasure at finding out that items celebrating Cosby's career would be on display at the new museum?
Possibly so, because now although the items will still be on display, the museum now says that it'll show the good and bad of Cosby.
Earlier this week, the New York Times reported that an exhibit honoring Cosby's achievements would be on display in the new museum, which is slated to open in September. But accusers also wanted the museum to recognize the fact that allegations of sexual assault and drugging play a role in Cosby's life, also.
comments powered by Disqus
- Steve Bannon Vows ‘War’ on His Own Party. It Didn’t Work So Well for F.D.R.
- Tom Hanks: 'If you're concerned about what's going on today, read history'
- 9.7-million-year-old teeth discovery in Germany could re-write human history
- Charleston's International African American Museum's big plans
- What’s inside the secret JFK assassination files?
- Presidential historian Michael Beschloss explains the significance of yesterday’s Bush-Obama attack on Trump
- Russian minister keeps doctorate despite plagiarism claims
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian