GOP Texas House candidate dressed as ‘Gay Hitler’Breaking News
tags: Hitler, Texas, GOP, LGBT
Kyle Biedermann has a simple explanation for why he once posed for a photograph in a Hitler costume with a swastika on his arm and a pink sash around his neck while smiling and making a Nazi “sieg heil” salute.
It was for charity.
A self-declared “conservative, Christian Republican,” Biedermann is running to unseat state Rep. Doug Miller, R-New Braunfels, in Texas House District 73, which covers Comal, Gillespie and Kendall counties just north of San Antonio. After winning about 36 percent of the vote in the March primary, Biedermann is facing Miller in a May 24 runoff.
comments powered by Disqus
- Trump, Mueller And The Ancient History Of Grants Of Immunity
- Documents show Gorbachev was assured US wouldn't expand NATO into Central and Eastern Europe
- Memorial to honor 4,000 victims of lynching to be built in Montgomery, Alabama
- Study: Inequality is a phenomenon of the past 10,000 years
- From 200 Years Ago, a Lesson About Mass Killings
- College Board revises AP European history test in response to criticism by conservatives
- AHA says it’s feasible to stop the proposed tax on grad student tuition waivers
- Rashid Khalidi opposes Trump decision on Jerusalem
- Daniel Pipes backs Trump decision on Jerusalem
- The Penn TA who said she calls on black women first won’t be teaching next semester