Suspected Arson Fire Damages Bill Clinton’s Childhood HomeBreaking News
tags: Bill Clinton
A fire that damaged the childhood home of Bill Clinton is suspected to be arson.
Officials in Hope, Ark. are investigating the blaze, which broke out at about 3:20 a.m. Friday, CBS News reports. The building, where the 42nd president spent the first four years of his life, is a designated National Historic Site.
comments powered by Disqus
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Digital map helps historians get granular with holocaust research
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment