Evidence Proves Hitler Had Only One TesticleBreaking News
A German historian claims to have discovered written proof verifying the myth that Adolf Hitler had only one testicle.
In a new book published on Friday, Prof. Peter Fleischmann of the University of Erlangen says that he found proof of the German dictator's undescended testicle in a file from Landsberg Prison, where Hitler was jailed after the abortive Beer Hall Putsch in November 1923.
The file contains the report of a medical examination conducted on Hitler after his arrest by Dr. Josef Brinsteiner, Landsberg Prison's medical officer. The report records: “Adolf Hitler, artist, recently writer,” as being “healthy and strong” but suffering from “right-side cryptorchidism.”
comments powered by Disqus
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Nazis in America: Richard Spencer's Visit to Florida Targets Jewish and Hispanic Students, Professors Say
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea
- Bill Moyers interviews James Whitman about his shocking book
- Cornelia Bailey, Champion of African-Rooted Culture in Coastal Georgia, Dies at 72
- Sexism in the history department at West Point alleged
- A Conversation About American Racism with Ibram X. Kendi