Evidence Proves Hitler Had Only One TesticleBreaking News
A German historian claims to have discovered written proof verifying the myth that Adolf Hitler had only one testicle.
In a new book published on Friday, Prof. Peter Fleischmann of the University of Erlangen says that he found proof of the German dictator's undescended testicle in a file from Landsberg Prison, where Hitler was jailed after the abortive Beer Hall Putsch in November 1923.
The file contains the report of a medical examination conducted on Hitler after his arrest by Dr. Josef Brinsteiner, Landsberg Prison's medical officer. The report records: “Adolf Hitler, artist, recently writer,” as being “healthy and strong” but suffering from “right-side cryptorchidism.”
comments powered by Disqus
- Karen L. Cox says historians shouldn’t be afraid to embrace YouTube to reach millennials
- You Know Your History? These Podcasts Aren’t So Sure.
- Victor Davis Hanson says Trump Must "Retire as Twitter Champ”
- The Daily Mail is highlighting claims by a Cambridge don that teachers are helping to foster resentment by presenting history as the struggle of minority groups
- Historians Are Calling Out Trump Online Whenever He Misreads the Past