Burning Jews is ‘only solution,’ says Egyptian TV showBreaking News
tags: Jews, Egypt
A talk show that aired this week on Egyptian station al-Rahma TV includes a segment in which the host and a guest agree that burning is the only solution for Jews. The clip was translated and posted Friday by the US-based Arabic media watchdog MEMRI.
The show’s guest, Islamic history professor Yusri Ahmad Zidan, tells host Muhammad Khaled that the Crusaders — primarily European Christian fighters who traveled to the Holy Land in the Middle Ages to reclaim it from Muslim rule — sold Jews into slavery during their campaigns in the Middle East.
“The Crusaders treated the Jews this way because they believed that the Jews had harmed and killed Jesus,” Zidan maintains.
comments powered by Disqus
- The original Watergate lock that burglars picked open is going to auction
- Trump, Mueller And The Ancient History Of Grants Of Immunity
- Documents show Gorbachev was assured US wouldn't expand NATO into Central and Eastern Europe
- Memorial to honor 4,000 victims of lynching to be built in Montgomery, Alabama
- Study: Inequality is a phenomenon of the past 10,000 years
- Linda Gordon’s new book captures how white supremacy has long been part of our political mainstream
- Yale Civil Rights history course is a "call to action" and a chance "to be woke”
- Gil Troy back’s Trump decision on Jerusalem
- College Board revises AP European history test in response to criticism by conservatives
- AHA says it’s feasible to stop the proposed tax on grad student tuition waivers