Museum at Nixon's library gets makeoverBreaking News
tags: Nixon Library
A museum dedicated to Richard Nixon's presidency is getting a makeover that will include interactive exhibits appealing to younger, tech-savvy visitors, officials said Monday.
The galleries at the Richard Nixon Presidential Library and Museum in California's Orange County are getting a $15 million upgrade to add more audio and video features and include interactive touchscreens common to most modern museum exhibits. Another $10 million will be spent to expand programming and educational activities.
The galleries have been little changed since the museum opened in 1990, except for an exhibit on the Watergate scandal that opened in 2011.
comments powered by Disqus
- Fake News and Fervent Nationalism Got a Senator Tarred as a Traitor During WWI
- Debunking Viral Story, Art Historian Says ‘Allah’ Does Not Appear on Ancient Viking Garment
- Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think So
- Thank This Man For Your Last-Minute Halloween Costume
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian
- Historian discovers early Reformation writings “hiding in plain sight”
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea