Museum at Nixon's library gets makeoverBreaking News
tags: Nixon Library
A museum dedicated to Richard Nixon's presidency is getting a makeover that will include interactive exhibits appealing to younger, tech-savvy visitors, officials said Monday.
The galleries at the Richard Nixon Presidential Library and Museum in California's Orange County are getting a $15 million upgrade to add more audio and video features and include interactive touchscreens common to most modern museum exhibits. Another $10 million will be spent to expand programming and educational activities.
The galleries have been little changed since the museum opened in 1990, except for an exhibit on the Watergate scandal that opened in 2011.
comments powered by Disqus
- The Daily Mail is highlighting claims by a Cambridge don that teachers are helping to foster resentment by presenting history as the struggle of minority groups
- Historians Are Calling Out Trump Online Whenever He Misreads the Past
- Linda Gordon’s new book captures how white supremacy has long been part of our political mainstream
- Yale Civil Rights history course is a "call to action" and a chance "to be woke”
- Gil Troy back’s Trump decision on Jerusalem