African American History Museum takes shapeBreaking News
tags: African American History Museum, NMAAHC
A dream is nearly fulfilled on the National Mall.
The Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture is three quarters finished.
If you've driven down Constitution Avenue, you've seen its gleaming windows and bronzed panels going up. Ten years after they started work with no staff, no money and no site, you can finally start to see how it will look.
comments powered by Disqus
- Fake News and Fervent Nationalism Got a Senator Tarred as a Traitor During WWI
- Debunking Viral Story, Art Historian Says ‘Allah’ Does Not Appear on Ancient Viking Garment
- Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think So
- Thank This Man For Your Last-Minute Halloween Costume
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian
- Historian discovers early Reformation writings “hiding in plain sight”
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea