Controversial anti-gun ad explains each gun's bloody historyBreaking News
tags: guns, anti-gun ad
A publicity stunt where prospective gun-buyers are told about the graphic history of each weapon has enraged US conservatives.
The hidden camera video shows the reactions of customers at a fake gun store set up in New York City, where state laws would usually prevent such a store from opening.
'The Gun Shop' has every kind of weapon an enthusiast could want, from simple revolvers to assault rifles - but there's a catch.
Each gun has a brutal history, explained on its tag and by the 'salesman' in the video, who is a paid actor. ...
comments powered by Disqus
- What happened when a teacher assigned a book on "comfort women" shocked her
- Robert Dallek says Trump isn’t qualified to be president
- Oxford backs historian after he’s criticized for saying guilt around British colonialism may have gone too far
- From Two Scholars, African-American Folk Tales for the Next Generation
- Karen L. Cox says historians shouldn’t be afraid to embrace YouTube to reach millennials