Controversial anti-gun ad explains each gun's bloody historyBreaking News
tags: guns, anti-gun ad
A publicity stunt where prospective gun-buyers are told about the graphic history of each weapon has enraged US conservatives.
The hidden camera video shows the reactions of customers at a fake gun store set up in New York City, where state laws would usually prevent such a store from opening.
'The Gun Shop' has every kind of weapon an enthusiast could want, from simple revolvers to assault rifles - but there's a catch.
Each gun has a brutal history, explained on its tag and by the 'salesman' in the video, who is a paid actor. ...
comments powered by Disqus
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Nazis in America: Richard Spencer's Visit to Florida Targets Jewish and Hispanic Students, Professors Say
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea
- Bill Moyers interviews James Whitman about his shocking book
- Cornelia Bailey, Champion of African-Rooted Culture in Coastal Georgia, Dies at 72
- Sexism in the history department at West Point alleged
- A Conversation About American Racism with Ibram X. Kendi