30 tombs, 28 chariots, 98 horse skeletons found in ChinaBreaking News
tags: archaeology, China, Isfahan Province
An archeological site with an age of three millennia BC has been identified and undergone primary archeological examination in the city of Nataz, Isfahan Province.
Head of the Cultural Heritage Department of Isfahan Hossein Yazdanmehr said according to a report by a group of fans of cultural heritage of Badoroud city field examination has been conducted in the area and on the basis of primary data the site dates back to three millennia BC (five thousand years ago) wherein remains of some recent eras are visible.
He said preliminary studies show a high volume of surface remains such as clay works, tools such as clay trays for stripping grains, metal cutting device, and pottery baking and metal furnaces.
comments powered by Disqus
- Should Trump Be Impeached? What Founding Father James Madison Gave as Grounds for Impeachment.
- Long Lost Nordic Village Mysteriously Abandoned in the Middle Ages Rediscovered
- Holocaust Memorial Rebuilt Outside Far-Right Politician's House By German Activists
- Ratko Mladic Is Convicted in 1990s Slaughter of Bosnian Muslims
- Most Everything You Learned About Thanksgiving Is Wrong
- Is This Professor ‘Putin’s American Apologist’?
- Vietnam veterans challenge Ken Burns on the accuracy of his epic documentary
- OAH historians say events of the past year show they were right to emphasize freedom as the theme of the 2019 annual convention
- Why being a historian is about so much more than producing displays for museums
- Historian Says Textbooks Have Shaped Our Attitudes On Race