Castro ordered JFK killed? Wiki entry edited by someone in the government says so.Breaking News
tags: JFK, Wikipedia, assassination
A new Twitter account, congress edits, now tracks changes in Wikipedia entries made by people with access to a congressional computer. One of the surprising discoveries is that someone at a congressional computer keeps changing the Wiki entry on the Kennedy assassination.
Here's what the edited entry reports:
A ten-month investigation from November 1963 to September 1964 by the Warren Commission concluded that Kennedy was assassinated by Lee Harvey Oswald, acting on behalf of the regime of Fidel Castro, and that Jack Ruby also acted behalf of the regime of Fidel Castro when he killed Oswald before he could stand trial.
It is not known who has been editing the Wikipedia entry or from which computer the changes have been made.
For background on @congressedits, see this NYT article.
comments powered by Disqus
- Call to help Moroccan historian Maâti Monjib, who has been on hunger strike since 6 October 2015
- Charles Gillispie, trailblazer in the history of science, dies at 97
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- NC student’s senior thesis selected as top paper sheds light on little-known victory over Jim Crow
- Historian Who Probed Austria’s Nazi Past Begins Sentence for Defrauding State