Santorum: ‘Maybe It Wasn’t’ Bad That Founders Put Limits on Who Could VoteBreaking News
tags: Founding Fathers, Santorum, Vote
Rick Santorum was on C-SPAN today, and during a discussion about U.S. foreign policy and bringing democracy to other nations, Santorum suggested that “maybe it wasn’t” bad that the Founding Fathers placed certain limits on who could vote in U.S. elections at the start.
Santorum said nations like Egypt are ready for democratic elections, despite how noble U.S. goals might be. He brought up America’s founding to make a point about allowing everyone to vote in the infancy of a nation’s history.
comments powered by Disqus
- Supporters Rally Around Accused Russian Historian Of Stalin's Crimes
- Mormon history scholars file court brief over Trump travel ban
- Accused plagiarist Matthew Whitaker wins arbitration case against City of Phoenix over police contract
- Niall Ferguson says the liberal international order has passed its peak
- Nathaniel Philbrick wins the $50,000 2017 George Washington Prize