Robert Redford to produce World War II ski troop filmBreaking News
tags: World War II, Robert Redford
Actor-director Robert Redford is set to produce a film about a World War II American ski troop.
The Hollywood veteran is looking to team up with 300 screenwriter Kurt Johnstad to adapt Peter Shelton's Climb to Conquer for the big screen, according to Variety.com.
The movie will center on the 10th Mountain Division, a group of Army soldiers made up of professional athletes and college scholars trained to rock climb and ski.
comments powered by Disqus
- The New York Times journalist who secretly led the charge against liberal media bias
- A history lesson: Do tax cuts pay for themselves?
- As colleges investigate slavery ties, George Washington University joins in
- Before the Bus, Rosa Parks Was a Sexual Assault Investigator
- The Penn TA who said she calls on black women first won’t be teaching next semester
- Black South African scholars urged to correct white historians’ distortion
- At Columbia, Three Women, 30 Years and a Pattern of Harassment
- Pakistani Historian Mobarak Haidar says Muslims “have no religious basis to rule Jerusalem”
- AHA Announces Last-Minute Sessions Timed to News Events