Obama Seen as Worst President Since World War IItags: Obama
A new Quinnipiac poll finds President Obama is the worst president since World War II.
Key findings: 33% of American voters say Obama is the worst while another 28% pick George W. Bush.
Voters also say America would be better off if Mitt Romney had won the 2012 presidential election by a 45% to 38% margin.
Morning Line: "That the two most recent presidents rate as the two worst seems to suggest that evaluations by Americans are strongly influenced by what is right in front of them. Putting more weight on short-term memory over long-term historical context has big potential flaws. As presidential historian Michael Beschloss has cautioned previously, it is wise to wait a few decades before passing judgment on a president's record."
comments powered by Disqus
- Colorado Students Strip Naked in Protest of ‘Censorship’ of AP History Classes
- They should give this definition of History to all first year undergrads on their first day
- Field Report: What I learned by attending a workshop on Korean history
- Historians suggest ways California can integrate gay history into the school curriculum
- Now it’s Andrew Bacevich’s turn to do a MOOC