Are Reparations Due to African-Americans? (NYT Roundtable)Roundup
To address the terrible human and economic costs of slavery and racial injustice in the United States, many have proposed that reparations be paid to African-Americans.
Would this compensate for the wrongs that have been done? Is it fair or practical to consider it? And if reparations were approved, how would they be implemented?
comments powered by Disqus
- Karen L. Cox says historians shouldn’t be afraid to embrace YouTube to reach millennials
- You Know Your History? These Podcasts Aren’t So Sure.
- Victor Davis Hanson says Trump Must "Retire as Twitter Champ”
- The Daily Mail is highlighting claims by a Cambridge don that teachers are helping to foster resentment by presenting history as the struggle of minority groups
- Historians Are Calling Out Trump Online Whenever He Misreads the Past