President James A. Garfield Monument in Lakeview Cemetery burglarized, commemorative spoons stolenBreaking News
tags: President James A. Garfield Monument, Lakeview Cemetery
Someone broke into the President James A. Garfield Monument in Lakeview Cemetery and stole commemorative spoons, police reports say.
The burglars on Wednesday shattered a window to the monument and resting place of the 20th U.S. president to get inside the building just off Mayfield Road.
comments powered by Disqus
- Under Trump, Most Americans Lack Basic Knowledge to Understand Current Events, Study Finds
- Trump wants a military parade down Pennsylvania Avenue on July 4th
- What Happens When an Entire Campus Is Rooted in the Confederacy?
- Short film reveals the terrible history of No Irish Need Apply
- California Assembly votes to support censure of Trump over comments on Charlottesville violence
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond
- He’s 75 now. When he started teaching at the University of New Orleans students walked out on his class.
- ‘Fake news’ from 1738 offers lessons for modern historians, says Missouri scholar
- Peter Dreier calls on Americans to build monuments to liberal heroes
- Economics historian Joel Mokyr says it was culture that made the West rich