Holocaust Remembrance Day marked in Israeltags: World War II, Holocaust, Nazis
Immediately afterward, a wreath-laying ceremony began at the Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial at Warsaw Ghetto Square, attended by President Shimon Peres, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, MKs, Supreme Court justices, Chief of General Staff Lt. Gen. Benny Gantz, Police Commissioner Yohanan Danino, Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat and other officials, along with representatives of survivors and fighters organizations and delegations from Israel and abroad.
comments powered by Disqus
- Hero Marine Dad Will Unleash Hell Itself If Daughter’s World History Class Says Muslims Are Real
- Historians Against the War joins peace activists in pressing Congress to support a diplomatic solutions to conflict with Iran over nukes
- Despite new hires, Yale history department retains vacancies
- African-American Professor: Reagan Did More To Help Black Education Than Obama
- Turning West, Historians Take a Wider View of Early America