OAH to publish a new history magazineHistorians in the News
The OAH is pleased to announce a new magazine for all of our members. The American Historian will cover the broad variety of needs and interests of our members, including primary and secondary teaching, professional development, research, recent scholarship, public history, digital history, and contemporary debates about the past. We believe that it will educate and excite OAH members and the entire U.S. history community. We will be distributing a prototype issue of the magazine at our 2014 Annual Meeting in Atlanta. The American Historian will officially debut in the summer of 2014. For information, please contact The American Historian's acting editor, William Gillis, at email@example.com.
comments powered by Disqus
- Karen L. Cox says historians shouldn’t be afraid to embrace YouTube to reach millennials
- You Know Your History? These Podcasts Aren’t So Sure.
- Victor Davis Hanson says Trump Must "Retire as Twitter Champ”
- The Daily Mail is highlighting claims by a Cambridge don that teachers are helping to foster resentment by presenting history as the struggle of minority groups
- Historians Are Calling Out Trump Online Whenever He Misreads the Past