Gettysburg book wins $50,000 history prizeHistorians in the News
NEW YORK (AP) — A book about the Civil War conflict in Gettysburg has won a $50,000 prize.
Allen C. Guelzo's "Gettysburg: The Last Invasion" has received the inaugural Guggenheim-Lehrman Prize in Military History. The prize's sponsors made the announced Tuesday....
comments powered by Disqus
- At Brandis the Afro-American studies faculty is siding with student protesters
- NYT's Notable Books of 2015: These are the history books that made the cut
- Petition signed by 44,000 to add more female thinkers to the Politics A Level syllabus in the UK
- Most Students Have No Clue What Accurate Native American History Looks Like
- Historians Re-Enter Presidential Studies