History network plans miniseries on birth of TexasBreaking News
The History network is planning another big miniseries after the breakout success of "Hatfields & McCoys" and is even bringing back one of that project's stars.
Bill Paxton will star as Sam Houston in "Texas Rising," an eight-hour miniseries that tells of Texas' revolution against Mexico and the rise of the Texas Rangers. History announced Wednesday the series is planned to air next year....
comments powered by Disqus
- Karen L. Cox says historians shouldn’t be afraid to embrace YouTube to reach millennials
- You Know Your History? These Podcasts Aren’t So Sure.
- Victor Davis Hanson says Trump Must "Retire as Twitter Champ”
- The Daily Mail is highlighting claims by a Cambridge don that teachers are helping to foster resentment by presenting history as the struggle of minority groups
- Historians Are Calling Out Trump Online Whenever He Misreads the Past