Did Russian missile tests violate 1987 treaty with Soviet Union?Breaking News
tags: Russia, Soviet Union, missiles
The United States told other NATO countries this month of a test on a ground-based cruise missile, the New York Times reported Wednesday. The test may have been banned by the 1987 Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty.
Russia has responded to U.S. queries about the test by saying there has been an investigation, the Times said. The Obama administration has been trying to preserve the treaty and has not yet aggressively pursued the matter....
comments powered by Disqus
- Voting opens soon for the leaders of the OAH in 2017
- A team of science historians are attempting to re-create recipes from sixteenth-century alchemy texts
- David Kennedy recalls his dinners with President Obama
- When Kellie Jones Wanted To Study Black Art History, The Field Didn’t Exist. So She Created It Herself.
- Michael Honey: The 60’s activist turned historian