Olympics Terrorism Planner Snipes at SpielbergBreaking News
Reuters said that an unidentified Israeli actress in the cast of the film, "Munich," scheduled for release on Dec. 23, has said it is based at least in part on a widely discredited book, "Vengeance," about the reprisals. Zvi Zamir, the retired chief of Mossad, Israel's spy agency, said in July that he was surprised Mr. Spielberg had relied on the book.
comments powered by Disqus
- Trump wants a military parade down Pennsylvania Avenue on July 4th
- What Happens When an Entire Campus Is Rooted in the Confederacy?
- Short film reveals the terrible history of No Irish Need Apply
- California Assembly votes to support censure of Trump over comments on Charlottesville violence
- New evidence of Viking warrior women might not be what it seems
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond
- He’s 75 now. When he started teaching at the University of New Orleans students walked out on his class.
- ‘Fake news’ from 1738 offers lessons for modern historians, says Missouri scholar
- Peter Dreier calls on Americans to build monuments to liberal heroes
- Economics historian Joel Mokyr says it was culture that made the West rich