Olympics Terrorism Planner Snipes at Spielberg
Reuters said that an unidentified Israeli actress in the cast of the film, "Munich," scheduled for release on Dec. 23, has said it is based at least in part on a widely discredited book, "Vengeance," about the reprisals. Zvi Zamir, the retired chief of Mossad, Israel's spy agency, said in July that he was surprised Mr. Spielberg had relied on the book.
comments powered by Disqus
- It’s a national historic site, but hardly anybody visits the Idaho internment camp where thousands of Japanese Americans were incarcerated in WW II
- Big-time Hollywood director makes a movie about Stonewall
- HMS Victory: The mystery of Britain's worst naval disaster is finally solved - 271 years later
- A salute lost to history
- Here’s Why The 2016 Republican Presidential Primary Could Make History
- High school senior credited with debunking book by Professor Richard Jensen
- Historians at loggerheads over the AP standards
- Bettany Hughes interview: The historian on how Socrates would have solved Greece's problems
- U.K. Released Hundreds of Nazis After the Holocaust, Says Leading Historian
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?