Olympics Terrorism Planner Snipes at Spielberg
Reuters said that an unidentified Israeli actress in the cast of the film, "Munich," scheduled for release on Dec. 23, has said it is based at least in part on a widely discredited book, "Vengeance," about the reprisals. Zvi Zamir, the retired chief of Mossad, Israel's spy agency, said in July that he was surprised Mr. Spielberg had relied on the book.
comments powered by Disqus
- Egyptian ‘Mona Lisa’ A Fake
- The Story Behind ‘Woman in Gold’: Nazi Art Thieves and One Painting’s Return
- Scott Walker, Allergic to Dogs, May Run Against Political History
- Russian History Receives a Makeover That Starts With Ivan the Terrible
- Parsing Ronald Reagan’s Words for Early Signs of Alzheimer’s
- Joan Waugh on Grant's and Lee's 'gentlemen's agreement' ending the Civil War
- Charlatan or Sage? Contested Legacy of the late Dr. Ben, a Father of African Studies
- Historians make it easy for visitors to DC to understand the history of the Mall
- History's Grandin Wins Bancroft Prize for "The Empire of Necessity"
- Nobel prize-winning scientist writes a history of science