Olympics Terrorism Planner Snipes at Spielberg
Reuters said that an unidentified Israeli actress in the cast of the film, "Munich," scheduled for release on Dec. 23, has said it is based at least in part on a widely discredited book, "Vengeance," about the reprisals. Zvi Zamir, the retired chief of Mossad, Israel's spy agency, said in July that he was surprised Mr. Spielberg had relied on the book.
comments powered by Disqus
- History will be trailing Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe during his visit to the United States.
- Former foes honour Gallipoli's fallen on 100th anniversary
- Website exhibit unveiled for the first gay sit-in
- Climate Change Contributed Towards the Collapse of the Maya
- Armenia debuts website devoted to genocide
- How did common people mourn Lincoln after his passing?
- Stanford historian uncovers the dark roots of humanitarianism
- Historian hailed for offering a history of the culture wars
- Scholars to set the West straight about "Apocalyptic Hopes, Millennial Dreams and Global Jihad"
- Why Eugene Genovese’s 2 sentences about Vietnam went viral in 1965