AHA executive director Jim Grossman on what's new at #aha2014 [VIDEO]tags: interviews, American Historical Association, AHA 2014
History News Network editor David Austin Walsh sat down with AHA executive director Jim Grossman at the Wardman Park Marriott on New Year's Day to talk about the upcoming annual meeting, Grossman's three and a half years at the AHA, and what new projects to look forward to in 2014.
comments powered by Disqus
- Colorado Students Strip Naked in Protest of ‘Censorship’ of AP History Classes
- They should give this definition of History to all first year undergrads on their first day
- Field Report: What I learned by attending a workshop on Korean history
- Historians suggest ways California can integrate gay history into the school curriculum
- Now it’s Andrew Bacevich’s turn to do a MOOC