AHA executive director Jim Grossman on what's new at #aha2014 [VIDEO]Historians in the News
tags: interviews, American Historical Association, AHA 2014
History News Network editor David Austin Walsh sat down with AHA executive director Jim Grossman at the Wardman Park Marriott on New Year's Day to talk about the upcoming annual meeting, Grossman's three and a half years at the AHA, and what new projects to look forward to in 2014.
comments powered by Disqus
- In Trump’s America, is the Supreme Court still seen as legitimate?
- The Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare for Everybody But Alaska Might Be Unconstitutional
- Parliament Square in London Is Closer to Having First Female Statue
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond