Soviet Union poured $1b in mind-control weaponry program since 1917Breaking News
tags: Soviet Union, parapsychology
A new report has revealed that from 1917 to 2003, the Soviets spent about 1 billion dollars researching mind-controlling weaponry to compete with similar programs being undertaken in the US.
The paper, by Serge Kernbach, at the Research Centre of Advanced Robotics and Environmental Science in Stuttgart, Germany, detailed the Soviet's extensive experiments, called "psychotronics," News.com.au reported....
comments powered by Disqus
- Craig Shirley says Ted Cruz is right and the Huffington Post wrong about Ronald Reagan’s 1980 Presidential Campaign
- Mystery at Notre Dame: A priest-historian has been forced to back off a project promoting authentic Catholic education
- William & Mary launching a gay history project
- "I teach the largest gay and lesbian history class in the country."
- Another year of declines in history enrollments