Soviet Union poured $1b in mind-control weaponry program since 1917tags: Soviet Union, parapsychology
A new report has revealed that from 1917 to 2003, the Soviets spent about 1 billion dollars researching mind-controlling weaponry to compete with similar programs being undertaken in the US.
The paper, by Serge Kernbach, at the Research Centre of Advanced Robotics and Environmental Science in Stuttgart, Germany, detailed the Soviet's extensive experiments, called "psychotronics," News.com.au reported....
comments powered by Disqus
- National Security Archive Sues State Department Over Kissinger Telephone Messages
- White House March to stop ISIS from destroying what remains of Mesopotamian Civilization
- Scholars, Writers and Thinkers Call for Academic Freedom in Thailand
- Stanford’s Ian Morris says technology is changing the human animal
- Yale historian traces the establishment of slavery plantations to a taste for sugar