The G.O.P.'s racism tweettags: Republican Party, Race
It took three-and-a-half hours for the Republican National Committee to amend a tweet.
At 9:58 a.m. on Sunday, @GOP tweeted a photo of Rosa Parks with the message: “Today we remember Rosa Parks’ bold stand and her role in ending racism.”
At 1:35, @GOP explained “Previous tweet should have read ‘Today we remember Rosa Parks’ bold stand and her role in fighting to end racism.’”... [Emphasis added]
comments powered by Disqus
- New PBS DVD From Henry Louis Gates Jr. Explores African Influence on the Caribbean
- The Council on Foreign Relations Honors Kissinger Critic
- Architectural historian discovers Chartres Cathedral has started faking it
- Rick Perlstein hits back at a critic of his book on Reagan
- So Historians Are Surprised by What DNA Can Tell Us?