'Last' WW2 Tiger tank to be used in Brad Pitt filmtags: World War II, Hollywood, tanks
A World War Two Tiger tank - thought to be the last of its type in working order - is being loaned to the makers of the latest Brad Pitt film.
The star has been shooting scenes for the action movie Fury around the village of Shirburn in Oxfordshire.
The German tank was restored by experts at the Tank Museum in Bovington, Dorset, where it is usually on display.
Museum director Richard Smith said it was "one of the the most feared weapons unleashed by the Nazis"....
comments powered by Disqus
- Two-Thirds of European Men Descend From Three People
- In Osama bin Laden Library: Illuminati and Bob Woodward
- ISIS Fighters Seize Control of Syrian City of Palmyra, and Ancient Ruins
- A Black Man Hangs a White Supremacist: Tyler Shields’s Charged Photography
- Skulls Suggest Violence Used as a Tool of Political Control