'Last' WW2 Tiger tank to be used in Brad Pitt filmBreaking News
tags: World War II, Hollywood, tanks
A World War Two Tiger tank - thought to be the last of its type in working order - is being loaned to the makers of the latest Brad Pitt film.
The star has been shooting scenes for the action movie Fury around the village of Shirburn in Oxfordshire.
The German tank was restored by experts at the Tank Museum in Bovington, Dorset, where it is usually on display.
Museum director Richard Smith said it was "one of the the most feared weapons unleashed by the Nazis"....
comments powered by Disqus
- Trump visits the National Museum of African American History and Culture
- New Book Says Bob Woodward Burned Hillary Clinton’s Ghostwriter
- For decades they hid Jefferson’s relationship with her. Now Monticello is making room for Sally Hemings.
- In a Walt Whitman Novel, Lost for 165 Years, Clues to ‘Leaves of Grass’
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit