'Last' WW2 Tiger tank to be used in Brad Pitt filmBreaking News
tags: World War II, Hollywood, tanks
A World War Two Tiger tank - thought to be the last of its type in working order - is being loaned to the makers of the latest Brad Pitt film.
The star has been shooting scenes for the action movie Fury around the village of Shirburn in Oxfordshire.
The German tank was restored by experts at the Tank Museum in Bovington, Dorset, where it is usually on display.
Museum director Richard Smith said it was "one of the the most feared weapons unleashed by the Nazis"....
comments powered by Disqus
- There are certain moments in US history when Confederate monuments go up
- Charlottesville Violence Spurs New Resistance to Confederate Symbols
- Historians Question Trump’s Comments on Confederate Monuments
- Baltimore Removes Confederate Statues in Overnight Operation
- How the Nazi Flags in Charlottesville Look to a German
- Philip Zelikow says the government should crack down on armed groups of militants
- Conservatives complain that a "Pro-gay U.S. embassy features ‘art’ by anti-Trump professor”
- N. D. B. Connolly says Charlottesville showed that liberalism can’t defeat white supremacy
- Historian William I. Hitchcock schools policymakers: Ike never threatened to use nukes in North Korea
- Ibram X. Kendi asks and answers this question: What would Jefferson say about white supremacists descending upon his university?