'Last' WW2 Tiger tank to be used in Brad Pitt filmtags: World War II, Hollywood, tanks
A World War Two Tiger tank - thought to be the last of its type in working order - is being loaned to the makers of the latest Brad Pitt film.
The star has been shooting scenes for the action movie Fury around the village of Shirburn in Oxfordshire.
The German tank was restored by experts at the Tank Museum in Bovington, Dorset, where it is usually on display.
Museum director Richard Smith said it was "one of the the most feared weapons unleashed by the Nazis"....
comments powered by Disqus
- National Security Archive Sues State Department Over Kissinger Telephone Messages
- White House March to stop ISIS from destroying what remains of Mesopotamian Civilization
- Scholars, Writers and Thinkers Call for Academic Freedom in Thailand
- Stanford’s Ian Morris says technology is changing the human animal
- Yale historian traces the establishment of slavery plantations to a taste for sugar