Watergate Leak Was Mark Felt’s Attempt to Climb Up Career Ladder, Expert Saystags: Watergate, Mark Felt
Deep Throat may have just really wanted a promotion. Rather than wanting to air wrong-doing from an ethical, do-gooding, “the world needs to know!” stance, as has been the popular belief, Mark Felt’s role as an informant to Bob Woodward may have been instigated by much more self-serving motives. This according to author and “Watergate expert” Max Holland, who has a book coming out on this very topic (Leak: Why Felt Became Deep Throat)....
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian author Antony Beevor says his new World War 2 book may anger Americans
- Ron Radosh and Allis Radosh plan to defend Warren Harding in a new book
- Historians tackle America’s mass incarceration problem
- Report: Russian studies in crisis
- Ken Burns: Donald Trump’s birtherism — a “politer way of saying the ‘N-word'” — proves America isn’t remotely “post-racial”