Watergate Leak Was Mark Felt’s Attempt to Climb Up Career Ladder, Expert Saystags: Watergate, Mark Felt
Deep Throat may have just really wanted a promotion. Rather than wanting to air wrong-doing from an ethical, do-gooding, “the world needs to know!” stance, as has been the popular belief, Mark Felt’s role as an informant to Bob Woodward may have been instigated by much more self-serving motives. This according to author and “Watergate expert” Max Holland, who has a book coming out on this very topic (Leak: Why Felt Became Deep Throat)....
comments powered by Disqus
- History will be trailing Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe during his visit to the United States.
- Former foes honour Gallipoli's fallen on 100th anniversary
- Website exhibit unveiled for the first gay sit-in
- Climate Change Contributed Towards the Collapse of the Maya
- Armenia debuts website devoted to genocide
- How did common people mourn Lincoln after his passing?
- Stanford historian uncovers the dark roots of humanitarianism
- Historian hailed for offering a history of the culture wars
- Scholars to set the West straight about "Apocalyptic Hopes, Millennial Dreams and Global Jihad"
- Why Eugene Genovese’s 2 sentences about Vietnam went viral in 1965