Watergate Leak Was Mark Felt’s Attempt to Climb Up Career Ladder, Expert Saystags: Watergate, Mark Felt
Deep Throat may have just really wanted a promotion. Rather than wanting to air wrong-doing from an ethical, do-gooding, “the world needs to know!” stance, as has been the popular belief, Mark Felt’s role as an informant to Bob Woodward may have been instigated by much more self-serving motives. This according to author and “Watergate expert” Max Holland, who has a book coming out on this very topic (Leak: Why Felt Became Deep Throat)....
comments powered by Disqus
- Stanford historian uncovers the dark roots of humanitarianism
- Historian hailed for offering a history of the culture wars
- Scholars to set the West straight about "Apocalyptic Hopes, Millennial Dreams and Global Jihad"
- Why Eugene Genovese’s 2 sentences about Vietnam went viral in 1965
- Historians named to the 2015 class of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences