Watergate Leak Was Mark Felt’s Attempt to Climb Up Career Ladder, Expert Saystags: Watergate, Mark Felt
Deep Throat may have just really wanted a promotion. Rather than wanting to air wrong-doing from an ethical, do-gooding, “the world needs to know!” stance, as has been the popular belief, Mark Felt’s role as an informant to Bob Woodward may have been instigated by much more self-serving motives. This according to author and “Watergate expert” Max Holland, who has a book coming out on this very topic (Leak: Why Felt Became Deep Throat)....
comments powered by Disqus
- Holocaust Victims Mocked in Ohio State Band Parody Songbook
- Memphis attempt to drop name of Nathan Bedford Forrest runs into state law
- Overlooked: The 25th anniversary of Captive Nations Week
- In confession to historian, George McGovern revealed he had a secret child
- Revised AP U.S. History Standards Will Emphasize American Exceptionalism
- U.K. Released Hundreds of Nazis After the Holocaust, Says Leading Historian
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Historians Against the War gathering signatures for new resolution to AHA on alleged violations of academic freedom in Israel
- Academic Seeks Death Certificate for Outlaw Billy the Kid
- Murderer of historian of Czech Jewry goes on trial