Library Exhibition to Celebrate the Beatles’ Time in New YorkBreaking News
tags: New York Public Library
To celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Beatles’ first visit to New York, and the “Ed Sullivan Show” appearances that lit the fuse on Beatlemania in America, the New York Public Library and the Grammy Museum are collaborating on a multimedia exhibition, “Ladies and Gentlemen … The Beatles!”
It will run from Feb. 6 through May 10 at the Donald and Mary Oenslager Gallery of the New York Public Library for the Performing Arts, at Lincoln Center, and will include tour memorabilia, historic film clips, video interviews with musicians, as well as interactive exhibits....
comments powered by Disqus
- U.S. Planned for Military Occupation of Cuba
- New picture emerges of Mata Hari, who faced firing squad 100 years ago
- Massive section of Western Wall and Roman theater uncovered after 1,700 years
- Fight over national monuments intensifies
- Martin Luther: Reluctant reformer who rocked Christianity 500 years ago
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz