The new show Big History will feature CSUF history professorHistorians in the News
tags: Big History, CSUF
Jonathan Markley, Ph.D., an associate professor of history, will offer his insight and expertise as a historian on Big History, a show on History Channel’s sister network, H2.
In the show’s first episode, which premiered Saturday, Markley described the importance of salt in human history and how life requires it.
Markley will be explaining the different concepts the Big History movement uses, such as how miscellaneous things like salt, horses and tin buttons connect to historic events....
comments powered by Disqus
- Letters collection offers unique gimplse into ordeal of Australian aborigines
- War, More Than ISIS, Is Destroying Syria's Ancient Sites
- Pew Poll: Trust in government is at historic lows
- If "The Donald" Said It Happened, It Happened! And Don't You Forget It!
- Solved: the mystery of Britain’s Bronze Age mummies
- Anne Frank Faced Challenges Similar to Syrian Refugees, Richard Breitman Says
- Douglass North, Nobel Prize-winning economics historian, dies at 95
- Craig Shirley says Ted Cruz is right and the Huffington Post wrong about Ronald Reagan’s 1980 Presidential Campaign
- Mystery at Notre Dame: A priest-historian has been forced to back off a project promoting authentic Catholic education
- William & Mary launching a gay history project