The new show Big History will feature CSUF history professortags: Big History, CSUF
Jonathan Markley, Ph.D., an associate professor of history, will offer his insight and expertise as a historian on Big History, a show on History Channel’s sister network, H2.
In the show’s first episode, which premiered Saturday, Markley described the importance of salt in human history and how life requires it.
Markley will be explaining the different concepts the Big History movement uses, such as how miscellaneous things like salt, horses and tin buttons connect to historic events....
comments powered by Disqus
- It’s a national historic site, but hardly anybody visits the Idaho internment camp where thousands of Japanese Americans were incarcerated in WW II
- Big-time Hollywood director makes a movie about Stonewall
- HMS Victory: The mystery of Britain's worst naval disaster is finally solved - 271 years later
- A salute lost to history
- Here’s Why The 2016 Republican Presidential Primary Could Make History
- High school senior credited with debunking book by Professor Richard Jensen
- Historians at loggerheads over the AP standards
- Bettany Hughes interview: The historian on how Socrates would have solved Greece's problems
- U.K. Released Hundreds of Nazis After the Holocaust, Says Leading Historian
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?