The new show Big History will feature CSUF history professortags: Big History, CSUF
Jonathan Markley, Ph.D., an associate professor of history, will offer his insight and expertise as a historian on Big History, a show on History Channel’s sister network, H2.
In the show’s first episode, which premiered Saturday, Markley described the importance of salt in human history and how life requires it.
Markley will be explaining the different concepts the Big History movement uses, such as how miscellaneous things like salt, horses and tin buttons connect to historic events....
comments powered by Disqus
- WWII Atomic Bomb Project Had More Than 1,500 “Leaks”
- Neanderthal 'Art' Found In Cave Sheds Surprising New Light On Ancient Intelligence
- Midterm Election Mind-Reading: The Market Tends to Win
- Proof surfaces for affair between Queen Victoria and her male assistant
- Could humans cause another Paleocene-Eocene Thermal Maximum?
- Marcus Rediker says it was pirates, slaves, and motley crews who shaped the modern world, not the big heroes we hear so much about
- Pro-Israel website chides Middle East Studies professors, claiming they’re apologists for Hamas
- UCLA Economist, Known as Railroad Historian, Dies at 89
- David Rosand, an Art History Scholar Whose Heart Was in Venice, Dies at 75
- NYT interviews Rick Perlstein about his book