The new show Big History will feature CSUF history professorHistorians in the News
tags: Big History, CSUF
Jonathan Markley, Ph.D., an associate professor of history, will offer his insight and expertise as a historian on Big History, a show on History Channel’s sister network, H2.
In the show’s first episode, which premiered Saturday, Markley described the importance of salt in human history and how life requires it.
Markley will be explaining the different concepts the Big History movement uses, such as how miscellaneous things like salt, horses and tin buttons connect to historic events....
comments powered by Disqus
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- The man behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum
- Speaker Ryan loves pseudo-historian David Barton