Gilder Lehrman to host online live chat with Jill Lepore October 18 at 10:00amHistorians in the News
tags: Jill Lepore, Gilder Lehrman, live chats
The Gilder Lehrman Institute will be hosting a live chat on Friday, October 18, at 10:00am Eastern Time with Harvard historian and New Yorker staff writer Jill Lepore, as she discusses her newest work, "Book of Ages: The Life and Opinions of Jane Franklin." Submit your question for Professor Lepore at this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TLNPR8X.
comments powered by Disqus
- High on Hitler and Meth: Book Says Nazis Were Fueled by Drugs
- Guam war reparations bill moves to White House
- South Atlantic Mystery Flash in September 1979 Raised Questions about Nuclear Test
- California Owes Reparations To Victims Of Forced Race & Intellectual-Based Sterilization, Study Finds
- All the times in U.S. history that members of the electoral college voted their own way
- Historians' Debate: Is this The Age of Trump?
- Economists are attacking historians’ recent works on slavery
- Salon suggests Paul Gottfried, "a retired Jewish political historian,” was a founder of the Alt-Right
- National Women's History Museum Receives Grant to Rebuild Website with Advanced Content Capabilities
- UCLA history professor Gabriel Piterberg continues to come under attack after being accused of sexual harassment