'Ancient humans' used toothpicksBreaking News
"Ancient humans" used toothpicks nearly 1.8 million years ago, a study of their teeth has revealed.
A team studied hominid jaws from the Dmanisi Republic of Georgia - the earliest evidence of primitive humans outside Africa.
They also found evidence of gum disease caused by repeated use of what must have been a basic toothpick.
Writing in PNAS, the team says its findings help to explain the diversity found in hominid teeth....
comments powered by Disqus
- 75 Arrested in European Crackdown on Art Trafficking
- A Trump book riddled with falsehoods will no longer be sold by the National History Museum
- 'America First,' a phrase with a loaded anti-Semitic and isolationist history
- These presidents all said they were going to change America. How’d that work out?
- Presidents Have Less Power Over the Economy Than You Might Think