Smithsonian director to step downBreaking News
G. Wayne Clough, the director of the Smithsonian Institution and its sprawling network of museums and research centers, announced that he would step down from his position in October 2014. Mr. Clough, whose official title is secretary, has headed the billion-dollar institution since 2008, and said he was announcing his decision to retire now in order to give the Smithsonian plenty of time to find a successor....
comments powered by Disqus
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Digital map helps historians get granular with holocaust research
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment