Ben Urwand's "The Collaboration" profiled in Wall Street Journal interviewtags: Hollywood
After 10 years of intensive archival research, author and Harvard
scholar Ben Urwand is tearing down the popular impression that the 1930s
Hollywood community stood united in efforts to combat the Nazi regime
with his new book "The Collaboration."
The Wall Street Journal sat down with Ben Urwand in its New York office where he discussed his new book The Collaboration, and how Nazi censors influenced the final cut of All Quiet on the Western Front, and not just in Germany.
comments powered by Disqus
- Scientists Say Proof Of Jack The Ripper's Identity Is Fatally Flawed
- Memorial for black Revolutionary War soldiers finds spot on Mall after 30 years
- Sherlock Holmes star to feature in a new movie about Alan Turning
- Man’s Genome From 45,000 Years Ago Is Reconstructed
- This company claims its video games about the French Revolution are accurate