Ben Urwand's "The Collaboration" profiled in Wall Street Journal interviewHistorians in the News
After 10 years of intensive archival research, author and Harvard
scholar Ben Urwand is tearing down the popular impression that the 1930s
Hollywood community stood united in efforts to combat the Nazi regime
with his new book "The Collaboration."
The Wall Street Journal sat down with Ben Urwand in its New York office where he discussed his new book The Collaboration, and how Nazi censors influenced the final cut of All Quiet on the Western Front, and not just in Germany.
comments powered by Disqus
- Supporters Rally Around Accused Russian Historian Of Stalin's Crimes
- Mormon history scholars file court brief over Trump travel ban
- Accused plagiarist Matthew Whitaker wins arbitration case against City of Phoenix over police contract
- Niall Ferguson says the liberal international order has passed its peak
- Nathaniel Philbrick wins the $50,000 2017 George Washington Prize