Ben Urwand's "The Collaboration" profiled in Wall Street Journal interviewtags: Hollywood
After 10 years of intensive archival research, author and Harvard
scholar Ben Urwand is tearing down the popular impression that the 1930s
Hollywood community stood united in efforts to combat the Nazi regime
with his new book "The Collaboration."
The Wall Street Journal sat down with Ben Urwand in its New York office where he discussed his new book The Collaboration, and how Nazi censors influenced the final cut of All Quiet on the Western Front, and not just in Germany.
comments powered by Disqus
- England's King Richard III died painfully on battlefield
- 93-year-old former Auschwitz guard charged
- Martin Amis’s ‘Zone of Interest’ Makes European Publishers Squirm
- Urban Outfitters Features "Vintage" Red-Stained Kent State Sweatshirt
- Americans know surprisingly little about their government, survey finds