Ancient artifacts found in melting snowtags: climate change, discoveries, artifacts, Norway
An Iron Age tunic is among the discoveries found under melting snow on Norwegian mountains.
Other finds include Neolithic arrows and bow fragments, thought to be about 6,000 years old.
Snow on the Norwegian mountains, and elsewhere, is rapidly melting due to climate change, which is now unveiling a world of well preserved new discoveries....
comments powered by Disqus
- New PBS DVD From Henry Louis Gates Jr. Explores African Influence on the Caribbean
- The Council on Foreign Relations Honors Kissinger Critic
- Architectural historian discovers Chartres Cathedral has started faking it
- Rick Perlstein hits back at a critic of his book on Reagan
- So Historians Are Surprised by What DNA Can Tell Us?