Ancient artifacts found in melting snowtags: climate change, discoveries, artifacts, Norway
An Iron Age tunic is among the discoveries found under melting snow on Norwegian mountains.
Other finds include Neolithic arrows and bow fragments, thought to be about 6,000 years old.
Snow on the Norwegian mountains, and elsewhere, is rapidly melting due to climate change, which is now unveiling a world of well preserved new discoveries....
comments powered by Disqus
- Hero Marine Dad Will Unleash Hell Itself If Daughter’s World History Class Says Muslims Are Real
- Historians Against the War joins peace activists in pressing Congress to support a diplomatic solutions to conflict with Iran over nukes
- Despite new hires, Yale history department retains vacancies
- African-American Professor: Reagan Did More To Help Black Education Than Obama
- Turning West, Historians Take a Wider View of Early America