A New Group of Scholars Joins "Revolutionary Moments"tags: Jack Censer, French Revolution Network
Jack Censer is a professor of history at George Mason University and former dean of the College of Arts and Sciences.
Our colleagues in the related blog The French Revolution Network have made a call for new contributions: see http://revolution.hypotheses.org/comparative-revolutions
This strong group of scholars will no doubt have much of interest for our collectivity.
comments powered by Disqus
- Robert Dallek: “The fish rots from the head”
- It’s Been 3 Decades Since There Were So Few Jobs for History Ph.D.s
- Former Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas Dirks returns to campus as a member of the history department
- Conservatives attack Garry Wills’s book on the Quran
- The Scholars Behind the Quest for Reparations