Cumberland County battle field could soon become historical siteBreaking News
tags: Cumberland County, Revolutionary War, New Jersey
Some members of the Cumberland County community are seeking a grant that they say will shed light on the truth behind a suspected Revolutionary War battle site.
Revolutionary War history is said to be rooted here in Port Norris, and some members of the Cumberland County community say they will stop at nothing to shed light on the truth.
"Get something going all the way back to the Revolutionary War era right here in Cumberland County would certainly an asset to our tourism and our economy."...
comments powered by Disqus
- Mother Jones highlights Trump administration’s Black History Month mistakes
- Japan has asked joined suit filed at the US Supreme Court to remove "comfort women” statue in California
- American colleges are documenting their own history of entanglement with slavery
- Wow: Barack and Michelle Obama to be paid $60 million in book deal
- Betsy DeVos Press Release Celebrates Jim Crow Education System as Pioneer of “School Choice”
- Harvard President Drew Faust says the university is documenting its ties to slavery
- Mostafa el-Abbadi, Champion of Alexandria’s Resurrected Library, Dies at 88
- James Oliver Horton remembered as a pioneer for African American research
- Theodore Lowi, Zealous Scholar of Presidents and Liberalism, Dies at 85
- What LT. Gen. H.R. McMaster will offer as new national security adviser